Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This house is filled with too many words sometimes. There are moments I find myseslf wishing for just a bit of silence, or if there must be speech, that it is in familiar English accents. This afternoon felt a bit like existing in and of itself was an effort. I'm in one of those moments when I simply want someone to hold me, brush my hair from my face, and hold me. I struggle with wanting to be alone or in the company of only one other person. But recently it's proving more and more difficult to do and consequently I have begun to feel like I am only part of the group and no an individual person as well. Perhaps this is why I'm finding myself in need of more time alone, in small groups, or with the company of some one for whom I exist as a unique individual and not as part of "grupo residente"

No comments: